      Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 1:31 PM
      Subject: Re: [tips_and_tricks] A Tip on Sovereignty

      The best source for this that I know of is a man named Burney Brushears who wrote a manual called, "Strategic Withdrawal" that contains loads of information on Sovereignty and step by step on how to design your documents. I believe his manual now comes with a CD with model documents that you can modify for your specific situation.

      If you would like information about obtaining this manual, please contact me directly at timsken@... and I will be happy to put you in touch with Burney and how to obtain his manual.

      Tim K