      From: David-Allin: Sautter [mailto:aegis8@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 10:38 AM
      To: tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [tips_and_tricks] A Tip on Sovereignty

      Gentlemen;
          Thanks for sharing the timely reference to the APPOSTILLE procedure via the imprimatur of the Secretary of State. I've long sought extrication from the clutches of the defacto corporate crime syndicate and am now curious about the wording and content of the "Sovereignty Papers" language/documentation.  Is there somewhere the reasonable man might seek and find a model to pattern his/her own submission. And, does it work in all S[s]tates. I suspect that if the procedure is indeed successful that it won't be long for "them" to seal the leak to stay revenue loss from their presumed subjects.  Many thanks for your time and consideration.
      David-Allin: Sautter

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic