      From: "jennifer" <caveman196540@...>
      To: tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [tips_and_tricks] Foreclosures........
      Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 07:15:17 -0000

      I am in Arizona.I purchased a home as an investment property, paid one
      month of mortgage payments when I get a letter saying that they had
      sold the note to another lender ....well the lender never sent me any
      statements I called them several times and yet no mortgage statements.
      The last time I called one of the reps said that they could not find
      my loan I asked an attorney and he couldn't help me.  6 moths later
      they foreclosed and what is worst they never notified me. No letter,
      mail, nothing not even a sticky note.

      Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.....

      I had heard somewhere that TILA says that the lenders have to notify
      you via certified mail??????

      Government lawLaw

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic