10222Jurisdiction

  • Ken Norbury
    Feb 18, 2006
      How is that (sever ties with the federal corporate state known as
      the US) done, or do you or others do it? I thought that was part of the so-called "redemption" process when you file a UCC1FS with SOS, and register with SEc of Treasury.

      Ken

      JOHN INGRESS <ingress@...> wrote:
      Marshall wrote, "Ok, I have been convinced by reading
      in this forum that jurisdiction is
      the way to try and keep the beast at bay. How do you
      intiate the defense of lack of Jurisdiction? Any and
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic