10215Jurisdiction

  • ciamarie2001
    Feb 18, 2006
      It may or may not work, I just wanted to point out or remind folks
      that Dick Simkanin filed motions in his trial, challenging
      jurisdiction; and the judge / court 'unfiled' them. Therefore they
      didn't have to respond to them.

      For the most part, you're not dealing with people who play by any
      rules of 'fair play'. But maybe you'll run into an exception. And I
      know this board is predicated on the idea that there are legal
      remedies, which are certainly good to have.

      Cia

      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, JOHN INGRESS <ingress@...> wrote:

      > Marshall wrote, "Ok, I have been convinced by reading
      > in this forum that jurisdiction is
      > the way to try and keep the beast at bay. How do you
      > intiate the defense of lack of Jurisdiction? Any and
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic