10131Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Traffic Tickets

  • Advancepum@aol.com
    Feb 5, 2006
      If you go into court never do it without a court reporter. If you want to appeal you've got to have the record, if they do somthing to you that "can't  be done" you need the record. You can't go with their record. I've taken a reporter into small claims court.
      Paul

      his chambers and I challenged his oath and bona fide as best able.  It was
      not easy;  I was fully prepared to go to jail.  Thereafter, he held trial
      over my objections (without counsel) and I was found guilty and fined $25 on
      a charge that normally has a fine of $175.
      I appealed.  The appeal was
      kicked back on minutes not being attached.
      As I look back I think Froggy has

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic