10073Re: Traffic Tickets

  • paradoxmagnus@earthlink.net
    Jan 31, 2006
      Who said anything about appearing in the alleged court?

      I was talking about how I would "document it in the record."

      To me it's called C.Y.A.
      MAXIM OF LAW
      A presumption will stand good until the contrary is proved.
      All things are presumed to be lawfully done and duly performed until the contrary is proved.
      I've rarely seen just IGNORING things make a situation get any better.

      In many cases doing so WORSENS the situation.

      And I think there is a DIFFERENCE between PARTICIPATING in their FRAUD and DOCUMENTING it.

      The first will likely lead to you being found GUILTY.

      The second is more likely to have the action DISMISSED and give you a CAUSE of ACTION against the ACTORS.

      Patrick in California

      "It isn't the jumping that kills you. It is the sudden stop."-Unknown

      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "gary" <gary2666@c...> wrote:

      > How can someone enter things into the record when there are no qualified judges to hold court?  I suppose you could file it with the clerk, assuming they don't need an oath on file to hold the office.  Why should you even show up at the alleged court, if the person claiming to be a police officer and gave you the alleged ticket, doesn't  have an oath on file then you were never given a ticket by anyone authorized to do so.
      >
      > Gary
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic