Scooby Snacks

  • Andrew Quibell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      Innisfil (CP) The Q-Crew ownership have reviewed the latest jab by Ice Dog management in this weekend's Barrie Advance.

      They predictably responded in their professional manner and replied, "We are a first year franchise and making the playoffs despite being ravaged by injuries was a huge accomplishment for us. But we're not done yet. The Ice Dogs are a well directed team loaded with talent and we know that we are facing a huge challenge; but we know that in the playoffs upsets occur."

      Owner Andrew Quibell was further quoted as saying, "I met old friend Pete Rose at a local establishment last night and he told me that his money was on the Q-Crew." There you go, baseball and gambling great Rose picks the Q-Crew to finish the Ice Puppies in a hard fought three game battle.

      Quibell also commented that MacInnis has been missed for his leadership ability and point production. He said, "Al is a solid performer, but prior to the move, he just wasn't providing the offence that we expected from him. In Svehla we have a physical presence who has played respectably and Rucchin who has remained healthy has provided a much needed boost to our second period stats."

      The Q-Crew are eager to further prove themselves in the FHL and are going to start with the Ice Dogs.

      Scooby snack anyone?