Draft Picks

  • sparrow_lake_cyclones
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3 9:07 AM
      Hi Guys

      No takers on the last one ......how about....looking for draft picks
      top 3 0r 4 rounds....the following are available.....

      Michael Nylander, Luc Robitaille, Dan McGillis, Chris Osgood, Craig
      Conroy, Adam Deadmarsh....will look at anything...let me know

      Cyclones
    • barrie_icedogs
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3 9:34 AM
        WOW... quick way for a team to improve quickly. Some good players
        available here for only a draft pick or two in return!!!

        --- In timsfantasyhockeyleague@y..., "sparrow_lake_cyclones"