Protection Lists

  • barrie_icedogs
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2013
      I will be working on the official FHL schedule (SET start and end dates) over the next few days.  Season does start on October 1 so first deadline to submit your starting roster is Monday, Sept. 30 by 6PM.  Remember to email your changes to myself and also Steve Kempster (cdn_hitmen@...)

      Our main area for communications this year will be via the new site: http://timsfhl.webs.com/

      If any of you owe for entry fee’s, Jimmy will be sending you what you owe and I hope you can just email him a money transfer.