Re: [Tim's Fantasy Hockey League] Re: 2012/13 Season

  • Andrew Quibell
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 14, 2012
      The Q-Crew miss their hockey fix and with the additions of Iginla, Miller and a high draft pick we were really looking forward to this season...this could be the end for Alfredsson, Selanne, Pronger and others....
      I would still want to play half a season over no season....Drop the Puck!!!

      I have to agree with Sandford Storm. Looks like season is going to be a washout and if they do settle it is not going to be a complete season. I would suggest a vote if indeed they do settle at some point whether we as a group follow suit and begin our season. Any thoughts?

      Sent from my iPadhello

    • barrie_icedogs
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 16, 2012
        I am fine with either decision. I would say if and when the time comes we do a vote. Majority wins. If it comes down to a 42 game schedule (half a season) or less it might be best to just wash the season as it would be very hard to do up an FHL Schedule. Lets evaluate when the time comes. Quite frankly I am so pissed at this shit as well (lockout) I could care less!!