FHL Opens 2012/13 Season

  • barrie_icedogs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2012
      Happy Canada Day!

      Recently we held the annual draft lottery (Ice Dogs, Leafs, Moose in attendance) and the big winner (with only a 14% chance) was the Sparrow Lake Cyclones.

      As we have now hit July 1 the FHL is once again open for business! Time to start the trades in order to prepare your roster for this years FHL draft. As discussed at last years draft... this year we will only allow a protected list of 9 players, in addition 4 rookies can be protected.

      Enjoy the NHL free agency period and the start of the 2012/13 FHL season!

      The Commish