Q-Crew Finn Swimming with Sharks

  • Andrew Quibell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      (CP) Innisfil

      It's expected that the long time rumours of Q-Crew goaltender Antti Niemi sharing time with the San Jose Sharks is about to become reality.

      "We're thrilled", stated an excited Q-Crew owner/GM Andrew Quibell.  "This move will provide us with the boost that we needed to become an elite level team in the FHL.  Antii showed his brilliance last year while splitting time with the Hawks.  It was his stellar play that positioned Chicago to win the cup."

      "As far as the Sharks pitiful playoff performances, we believe that San Jose will eliminate the Hawks in the western final this year on Niemi's back", smiled Quibell. "That's justice for Chicago's mistreatment of one of their greatest assets".

      Things are heating up in Innisfil with the additions of Simon Gagne, Kimmo Timmonen, an additional draft pick and now the return of star goaltender Antti Niemi.

      It's rumoured that the Q-Crew are still mulling over offers involving goaltending, the addition of a top forward and the movement of draft selections.

      Drop the Puck!!!