Re: Hockey Trip 2010

  • richmond_hill_rage
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2010
      So, how was the trip?
      Highlights? Lowlights? Muggings?
    • barrie_icedogs
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2010
        What happens on the hockey trip... stays on the hockey trip!

        But honestly... no one went to jail, fun was had by all and lots of beer was drank! Applebees will never be the same after we hit it and the $1.99 pints!

        MSG was awesome as we had Rangers fans all over us for cheering Crosby. Pens win in OT!

        Nassau Collesium amazing... bought cheapest seats we could and walked right down to 5th row behind bench. Boston wins 3-2.

        All Highlights for sure.