Waiver #2 - Results

  • barrie_icedogs
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009
      Guys, I have not heard from Steve (he normally does these up) so consider this the unofficial waiver results from todays draft...

      1. Ice Dogs (from Hurricanes)... D- Anton Stralman
      2. Cyclones... D- MA Bergeron
      3. Blues... D- Marc Staal
      4. Strom (from Rage)... D- Andy Greene
      5. Q-Crew... G- Ondrej Pavelec
      6. Cyclones (from Rippers, Leafs)... F- Ryan Malone
      7. Rippers (from Leafs)... F- Ryan O'Reilly (r)
      8. Nomorediques... F- Maxim Afinogenov
      9. Ice Pirates... NO SELECTION
      10. Storm... F- Nicklas Bergfors (r)
      11. Ice Dogs... Tomas Plekanec