Trade Season to begin

  • Tim McConaghy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2009
      Guys, our official off-season will open on Thursday, July 2nd. Feel free to make deals after this time.

      We will run our draft lottery in the next few days to see who will get the first pick overall.
    • Andrew Quibell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2009

        The Q-Crew will be scouting talent in the Quinte Region with a focus on the Belleville Bulls in early July.
        We're open for business on July 2nd-CONTACT US!!!

        Andrew
        Q-Crew