Interest in Radulov?

  • Andrew Quibell
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008

      Gents,

      I'm still considering whether to protect Alex Radulov or deal him.
      As you know, he has 100pt potential. His rights could be dealt
      from Nashville to another team and he could fulfill his destiny.
      Are any of you interested if I do decide to deal him?
      Let me know.

      Andrew
      Q-Crew

    • cdn_hitmen
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2008
        U should protect Jagr, Ramo and Radulov
      • Andrew Quibell
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2008

          Steve,

          Do you have spyware which monitors my secret Q-Crew data files?

          How could you have known my master plan?

          Andrew
          Q-Crew