FHL Off-Season Opens

  • Tim McConaghy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
      Happy Canada Day.

      Guys as we have hit July 1st the FHL off-season (Season #12) is now
      open for business!

      Feel free to wheel and deal in preparation for the FHL Draft in
      Sept. Remember... you are looking to go into the draft with as
      strong a top 10 protection list as possible. In addition, early
      round draft picks are also desirable.

      Jimmy... when you get some time can you forward the league info on
      the $$$ status.

      We have a few new guys that want into the pool. I need to know if
      any teams are looking to get out or simply just can't remain active
      enough to compete. Please respond back to me with an answer for the
      upcoming season.... are you IN or OUT?

      Thanks guys... talk to you over email for possible trades, etc. Have
      a great summer and see you at the draft in September.

      The Commish
    • Andrew Quibell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2007
        Dainius Zubrus is now a linemate of Patrik Elias and Brian Gionta in New Jersey as he was signed by the Devils today.
        Expect a point increase from 60pts to 80pts with these linemates and power play time.
        He could still be made available for the right offer....

        Andrew
        Q-Crew