Welcome to FHL - Year #11!

  • Tim McConaghy
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006
      I am happy to report that all teams from last season have confirmed
      their attendance for this year.

      Sent VIA EMAIL you will lease find an updated FHL File that shows
      every teams current roster. Players point totals, ages and teams
      have all been updated. SPECIAL THANKS TO BRIAN (LSG LEAFS) for doing
      these updates! It is a very timely process and we should all
      appreciate his efforts. I have also adjusted the rosters to show
      the top point getters in order and your point totals for your 17 top
      starters.

      The only category that has not been updated is the new salaries for
      the upcoming season. They are subject to increase according to our
      FHL Rules Manual for those being protected. All players who are not
      protected will be re-adjusted based on points they accumulated last
      season.

      DEADLINE for PROTECTION LISTS is SAT., SEPT 9th at MIDNIGHT sharp!
      For those who wish to deal right up to the deadline, the FHL commish
      will be on-line via Yahoo Messenger to acknowledge trades right up
      till the midnight deadline.

      Protections lists can be submitted anytime starting now but no later
      then the deadline. Protection Lists can include up to 10 players at
      any position in addition to 3 rookies. Rookies do NOT count against
      your 10 players.

      FHL DRAFT is scheduled for Sat., Sept 23rd, 11AM SHARP @ the Police
      Club in Newmarket. Directions to follow. Special thanks goes out
      to the Sandford Storm who will be hosting this years FHL Draft.

      Please take some time to look over your rosters and try to prepare a
      list of the best 10 you can to enter the draft in a strong
      position. If you are weak in a specific area, just look at the
      other team rosters and see who has players available and make a deal.

      We want this season to be a good competitive one for all teams
      involved!

      Good Luck,

      The Commish
    • Andrew Quibell
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2006
        Commish et al,

        Brian...thanks for your efforts!....nice job.
        ***Reminder***
        Trade Deadline is Thurs Sept 7th at Midnight

        Andrew
        Q-Crew