Q-Crew Looking to Shuffle the Deck

  • Andrew Quibell
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5, 2006
      Gents,

      I've emailed several of you individually with trade offers. No deals have been completed.
      Now everyone can review my current roster and negotiations can begin. I'm looking for high draft picks, but I am always willing to deal for players who would be a good fit for the Q-Crew.
      PLAYERS MOST WILLING TO DEAL
      F-Anson Carter...UFA who found his scoring touch with the Sedin twins
      F-Sergei Samsonov...just resigned with Oilers. Will likely play w. Lupul on powerplay.
      F-Maxim Afinogenov...Sabres sniper.
      F-Pierre Turgeon...Avs point producer.
      F-Doug Weight...back in St Louis with Tkachuk and Guerin on USA power line.
      F-Mark Recchi...UFA who will sign with upper tier team. Lots left in the tank.
      F-Petr Cajanek...2nd line scoring centre with Blues. Improving stats.
      F-Pavel Vorobiev...impressive rookie with Hawks. ***Free Protect***
      D-Jaroslav Spacek...now #1 D in Edmonton.
      D-Sandis Ozolinch...found scoring touch on NYR powerplay with Jagr.
      D-Fedor Tyutin...impressive rookie D with NYR. ***Free Protect***
      G-Manny Legace...UFA will rebound with contending team. Amazing regular season.

      I'll also consider offers for my other players. No one is "untouchable".
      These guys won't necessarily be left unprotected as circumstances change and deals are made.
      If you're interested, hesitation could be costly.
      Thanks!

      Andrew
      Q-Crew

    • Brian Worsley
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 5, 2006
        Leafs opinion on Q-Crews great available players;
        F-Carter highlight season 60 points if that.
        F- Samsonov injury bug, who is Lupul
        F- Afinegenov Sniper, I think not, nice moves though
        F- Pierre Turgeon, should retire
        F- Doug Weight, didn't produce with stanley cup champs
        F- Mark Recchi, better sign with Pittsburgh and play
        with young sensational Crosby again.
        F- Peter Who?????
        F- Pavel Vorobiev sent to the minors
        D- Spacek #1 Defenseman in Edmonton, then Pronger
        D- Fedor Tyutin, could develop into an Aki Berg
        G- Manny Legace most underated goalie in the league so
        lets trade for a high draft pick and hope he has
        another great regular season.

        LSG LEAFS THOUGHTS

        --- Andrew Quibell <innisfil_qcrew@...> wrote:

        > Gents,
        >
        > I've emailed several of you individually with
        > trade offers. No deals have been completed.
        > Now everyone can review my current roster and
        > negotiations can begin. I'm looking for high draft
        > picks, but I am always willing to deal for players
        > who would be a good fit for the Q-Crew.
        > PLAYERS MOST WILLING TO DEAL
        > F-Anson Carter...UFA who found his scoring touch
        > with the Sedin twins
        > F-Sergei Samsonov...just resigned with Oilers.
        > Will likely play w. Lupul on powerplay.
        > F-Maxim Afinogenov...Sabres sniper.
        > F-Pierre Turgeon...Avs point producer.
        > F-Doug Weight...back in St Louis with Tkachuk and
        > Guerin on USA power line.
        > F-Mark Recchi...UFA who will sign with upper tier
        > team. Lots left in the tank.
        > F-Petr Cajanek...2nd line scoring centre with
        > Blues. Improving stats.
        > F-Pavel Vorobiev...impressive rookie with Hawks.
        > ***Free Protect***
        > D-Jaroslav Spacek...now #1 D in Edmonton.
        > D-Sandis Ozolinch...found scoring touch on NYR
        > powerplay with Jagr.
        > D-Fedor Tyutin...impressive rookie D with NYR.
        > ***Free Protect***
        > G-Manny Legace...UFA will rebound with contending
        > team. Amazing regular season.
        >
        > I'll also consider offers for my other players. No
        > one is "untouchable".
        > These guys won't necessarily be left unprotected
        > as circumstances change and deals are made.
        > If you're interested, hesitation could be costly.
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Andrew
        > Q-Crew

        > removed]

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Andrew Quibell
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6, 2006
          Brian et al,

          Carter will pot at least 30 goals...Lupul is a rising star (dealt for Pronger).......
          You forgot to slam Ozolinsh.....remember his previous drug problems?

          Andrew
          Q-Crew

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Andrew Quibell
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 6, 2006
            Brian et al,

            Spacek has been signed by the Sabres and is now their #1 D.

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Tim McConaghy
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 7, 2006
              To bad Dougie didn't wait a little longer. If Spacek is now the
              number 1 "D" in Buffalo where does that leave Brian Campbell?

              Who the Battalion traded their first round pick on. Should of held
              out for Spacek.

              I just want to add... you realize any of these stiffs that are
              available need to fit into a teams top 10 positions to be
              protected. Of your list maybe 1 or 2 of those guys could find homes
              on an FHL top 10 at most. Pick up the phone give Dougie another
              call. He still has his 2nd & 3rd round picks left.

              Just my opinion.

              --- In timsfantasyhockeyleague@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Quibell
              <innisfil_qcrew@...> wrote:

              > Brian et al,
              >
              > Spacek has been signed by the Sabres and is now their #1 D.
              >
              > Andrew
              > Q-Crew
              >
              > Brian Worsley <bworsley@...> wrote:
              > Leafs opinion on Q-Crews great available players;
              > F-Carter highlight season 60 points if that.
              > F- Samsonov injury bug, who is Lupul
              > F- Afinegenov Sniper, I think not, nice moves though
              > F- Pierre Turgeon, should retire
              > F- Doug Weight, didn't produce with stanley cup champs
              > F- Mark Recchi, better sign with Pittsburgh and play
              > with young sensational Crosby again.
              > F- Peter Who?????
              > F- Pavel Vorobiev sent to the minors
              > D- Spacek #1 Defenseman in Edmonton, then Pronger
              > D- Fedor Tyutin, could develop into an Aki Berg
              > G- Manny Legace most underated goalie in the league so
              > lets trade for a high draft pick and hope he has
              > another great regular season.
              >
              > LSG LEAFS THOUGHTS
              >
              > --- Andrew Quibell <innisfil_qcrew@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Gents,
              > >
              > > I've emailed several of you individually with
              > > trade offers. No deals have been completed.
              > > Now everyone can review my current roster and
              > > negotiations can begin. I'm looking for high draft
              > > picks, but I am always willing to deal for players
              > > who would be a good fit for the Q-Crew.
              > > PLAYERS MOST WILLING TO DEAL
              > > F-Anson Carter...UFA who found his scoring touch
              > > with the Sedin twins
              > > F-Sergei Samsonov...just resigned with Oilers.
              > > Will likely play w. Lupul on powerplay.
              > > F-Maxim Afinogenov...Sabres sniper.
              > > F-Pierre Turgeon...Avs point producer.
              > > F-Doug Weight...back in St Louis with Tkachuk and
              > > Guerin on USA power line.
              > > F-Mark Recchi...UFA who will sign with upper tier
              > > team. Lots left in the tank.
              > > F-Petr Cajanek...2nd line scoring centre with
              > > Blues. Improving stats.
              > > F-Pavel Vorobiev...impressive rookie with Hawks.
              > > ***Free Protect***
              > > D-Jaroslav Spacek...now #1 D in Edmonton.
              > > D-Sandis Ozolinch...found scoring touch on NYR
              > > powerplay with Jagr.
              > > D-Fedor Tyutin...impressive rookie D with NYR.
              > > ***Free Protect***
              > > G-Manny Legace...UFA will rebound with contending
              > > team. Amazing regular season.
              > >
              > > I'll also consider offers for my other players. No
              > > one is "untouchable".
              > > These guys won't necessarily be left unprotected
              > > as circumstances change and deals are made.
              > > If you're interested, hesitation could be costly.
              > > Thanks!
              > >
              > > Andrew
              > > Q-Crew

              > > removed]

              > http://mail.yahoo.com

            • Andrew Quibell
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 7, 2006
                Tim et al,

                OUCH...Campbell is now #2 on the Sabres depth chart.
                The deal was a fair one for both...Kovalev and Campbell for Weight and 1st Pick.
                Not necessarily going to deal any of the guys that I listed, just putting it out there in an attempt to get some dealing done...I might decide to protect some of them and make others available...wasn't an easy decision....
                I'm sure that a lot of teams have interest in those players....I know that I would.
                That roster is far superior to the one that I inherited when the Kincardine Crunch were relocated to Innisfil and I became the new Owner/GM. That was a sad looking team. We've come a long way in a few years....
                Guys I'm waiting.....your call....Q-Crew are ready to start the draft...DROP THE PUCK!

                Andrew
                Q-Crew