Draft Lottery/Trophies

  • Tim McConaghy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2006
      Hi Guys... hope everyone is enjoying the spring!

      Just wanted to give you all a quick update. The draft lottery will
      take place sometime around the Canada Day weekend.

      Also, if you have one of the pool trophies I need them back for
      engraving. Lets arrange a time/place for pickup.
    • Andrew Quibell
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2006
        Commish,

        Let me know when you decide a date/time/location.
        Thanks!

        Andrew
        Q-Crew

        Tim McConaghy <barrie_icedogs@...> wrote:
        Hi Guys... hope everyone is enjoying the spring!

        Just wanted to give you all a quick update. The draft lottery will
        take place sometime around the Canada Day weekend.

        Also, if you have one of the pool trophies I need them back for
        engraving. Lets arrange a time/place for pickup.

        Ice hockey summer camp Ice hockey skates Ice hockey goalie camp Ice hockey rink Ice hockey equipment Ice hockey goalie equipment