RAGE MAKE HUGE MANAGEMENT ERROR

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      HAVLAT, THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY. FOUR GOALS ON THE FARM TEAM. NOT ONLY
      DO YOU GET THE SUCKER BANNER BACK BUT YOU ALSO GET THE POOR MANAGEMENT
      BANNER TO HOLD UP HIGH IN RAGETOWN. JUST TO UPDATE YOU ON A FEW STATS
      ON MY TRADE WITH THE ICE DOGS. DESJARDINS 9 PTS, BLAKE 6PTS AND
      ST.LOUIS 7PTS. IF YOU DO THE MATH I JUST GOT 8 MORE POINTS THAN I WOULD
      OF IF I DIDN'T MAKE THE DEAL. I'M NOT SAYING I GOT THE BETTER OF THE
      DEAL, I THINK IT WAS A FAIR ONE, ALL I'M SAYING IS I DID NOT TAKE THE
      SUCKER BANNER AWAY FROM THE RAGE BESIDES I THINK THE BATTALION SHOULD
      HAVE IT AFTER THAT JAGR DEAL.(JAGR FOR TARNSTROM AND CZERKAWSKI)

      LSG LEAFS