LEAFS NAME NEW ASSISTANT GM & SIGN DAIGLE

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      It was a tough decision for Leafs GM Brian Worsley. Worsley had three
      great candidates but only one could fill the role. The candidates were
      Chad Purdy, Ryan Teal and Matthew Worsley.
      The Leafs have named Chad Purdy to be Worsley's right hand man.
      Purdy has years and years of experiance grading players and scouting
      young talent and will be a big part in all player movements and
      signings.
      This is what Worsley had to say " I've known Chad for a very long
      time and I know I can trust his judgement, Purdy has a lot of knowledge
      of the game and all the players. Purdy isn't afraid to state his
      opinion and always has ways to back it up with solid information. With
      the two of us running this team, we are going to be unstoppable."
      With that being said, the Leafs are looking really good from
      management down to the players, they just have to get a few signed and
      look forward to this upcoming draft in september.
      Worsley already inked Alexandre Daigle for a one year deal who has
      finally found his home as a Leaf.

      LSG NEWS