FHL Draft Lottery ??

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2005
      Can we follow a similar format as the NHL?
    • Andrew Quibell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2005
        Kevin et al,

        I had suggested to Tim last week that rather than having a full draft this year, that we state that all teams must leave 5 players unprotected to re-enter the draft. They will be added to the crop of new rookies and other UFA's who are available. We'd then have a scaled down draft as most of us spent considerable time scouting for last years draft with the hope that there would have been a season.
        The Q-Crew support Kevin's lottery idea re the first pick.

        AQ