Leafs add more fire power!!!!!!!!

  • bworsley@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004
      Leafs make another deal with the Q-crew. Worsley decided to upgrade
      the Leafs scoring punch by adding sniper Robert Lang. Lang lead the
      league in scoring for a short period of time last year before he got
      hurt. He scored 79 points in 69 games. It wasn't easy to aquire Lang
      though, Worsley had to give up his young and most promising player of
      the future for him. Marleau has played six years in the league and is
      getting better each year, could be just a matter of time before he
      blooms to be one of the elite players in the league. Worsley had this
      to say about the deal; "We hate to see Marleau go, but we felt that
      Lang will compliment our forward line to become one the best in the
      league. Lang is a proven point getter and his experience will help us
      get to the cup. We are very excited to see him in a Leaf uniform."

      LSG NEWS