Hockey Night in Edmonton

  • Tim McConaghy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      EDMONTON -- The Barrie Ice Dogs will be scouting Ryan Smyth tonight
      in Edmonton as the Oilers face the Phoenix Coyotes (and the return of
      Mike Comrie).

      Based on the conversations going on via the sports radio in
      Edmonton... Comrie might be lucky to get out of town alive!!! He is
      not among favourite's with the fans here in Edmonton.

      Why can't getting tickets in Toronto be this easy!!! Stopped by the
      box office today to inquire about a ticket you tonight... was
      thinking about cheap "upper deck" seat & they guy tells me that one
      game day- singles can buy tickets for half price. WOW! I said in
      that case give me the best one available... got a seat 13 rows off
      the ice behind the Oilers bench for $65. UNBELIEVABLE!

      Later boys!

      ps. The Ice Dogs Suck! I am going to kick Smyth's ass (hoping for a
      3-4 point game- he is overdue)