Free Agent Claims

  • Tim McConaghy
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2004
      Just a reminder that January 2nd by 6pm is the last opportunity to
      make a free agent claim this season. All teams interested in picking
      up free agents should have their list to me by the deadline. We will
      announce the players selected to kick off our trade deadline night on
      Yahoo Messanger.
    • Tim McConaghy
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 13, 2005
        Here are todays free agent claims...

        1. Lake St. George Leafs, F- Rod Brind'Amour
        2. Innisfil Q- Crew, D- Brian Campbell
        3. Sandford Storm, D- Teppo Numminen
        4. Canadian Hitmen, D- Tom Preissing
        5. Barrie Ice Dogs, G- Manny Fernandez
        6. Lake St. George Leafs, D- Chris Campoli (R)
        7. Innisfil Q- Crew, D- Niklas Kronwall (R)
        8. Sandford Storm, G- Ryan Miller
        9. Canadian Hitmen, D- Joe Corvo
        10. Barrie Ice Dogs, G- Alex Auld
      • Tim McConaghy
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 29, 2005
          The following players were claimed by these FHL teams last night...

          1. Bedford Battalion, F- Jere Lehtinen
          2. Lake St. George Leafs, F- Tim Connolly
          3. Las Vegas Rippers, F- Mike York
          4. Innisfil Q-Crew, F- Andy McDonald
          5. Canadian Hitmen, F- Kristian Huselius
          6. Barrie Ice Dogs, D- Jamie Heward
          7. Bedford Battalion, F- Thomas Holmstrom
          8. Lake St. George Leafs, F- Stephen Weiss
          9. Las Vegas Rippers, D- Kurtis Foster
          10 Innisfil Q-Crew, F- Pavel Vorobiev (r)
          11. Canadian Hitmen, F- Petr Prucha (r)
          12. Barrie Ice Dogs, G- Michael Garnett (r)

          Remember that all teams making a free agent claim must drop salary or
          free up roster spots by the roster deadline for the claim to go
          through.
        • Doug & Heidi BEDFORD
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 30, 2005
            The Battalion releases loud mouth ROENICK worth $10.00 to make way for the 2 new free agents. They are $5.00 each correct in salary?
            The following players were claimed by these FHL teams last night...

            1. Bedford Battalion, F- Jere Lehtinen
            2. Lake St. George Leafs, F- Tim Connolly
            3. Las Vegas Rippers, F- Mike York
            4. Innisfil Q-Crew, F- Andy McDonald
            5. Canadian Hitmen, F- Kristian Huselius
            6. Barrie Ice Dogs, D- Jamie Heward
            7. Bedford Battalion, F- Thomas Holmstrom
            8. Lake St. George Leafs, F- Stephen Weiss
            9. Las Vegas Rippers, D- Kurtis Foster
            10 Innisfil Q-Crew, F- Pavel Vorobiev (r)
            11. Canadian Hitmen, F- Petr Prucha (r)
            12. Barrie Ice Dogs, G- Michael Garnett (r)

            Remember that all teams making a free agent claim must drop salary or
            free up roster spots by the roster deadline for the claim to go
            through.

            Ice hockey goal Ice hockey equipment Ice hockey summer camp

          • Tim McConaghy
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 30, 2005
              Actually you may need to sched some more $$$, both of these guys are
              $6 each... see the salaries section of the FHL file.

              --- In timsfantasyhockeyleague@yahoogroups.com, "Doug & Heidi
              BEDFORD" <golfdale@a...> wrote:

              > The Battalion releases loud mouth ROENICK worth $10.00 to make way
              for the 2 new free agents. They are $5.00 each correct in salary?

              Ice hockey skates