      From: Tim McConaghy <tim.mcconaghy@...>
      Subject: FHL Season
      To: "Andrew Quibell" <innisfil_qcrew@...>, "Brian Benedek" <bbenedek@...>, "Brian Worsley" <bworsley@...>, "Brian Worsley" <bworsley78@...>, "Jamie Capstick" <jamie.capstick@...>, "Jerry Woods" <geraldh53@...>, "Jim Sendall (FHL)" <sandford_storm@...>, "Kevin Hackett" <kevin.j.hackett@...>, mfogarty@..., "Mike Kitchen" <nomorediques@...>, "Sendall, Jim #587" <587@...>, "Steve Kempster (FHL)" <cdn_hitmen@...>, "Tim McConaghy" <tim.mcconaghy@...>, "Todd Hounsome" <todd@...>

      Hi Guys,
      I am writing this email as a follow-up to mine and others posts on the
      YAHOO board over the last few days.  Due to the fact that there has been
      little to talk about hockey related I am sure most of you rarely check the site
      on a regular basis.  Thus the reason for this email.
      A few of you (including myself) are quite put off by professional hockey
      and the crap related to the lock-out of the players.  Now it appears more
      games will be lost (The NHL does want to talk for another two weeks!) with a
      good possibility of the entire season being wiped out.
      I would say if and when the time comes where they do get back to the rink,
      we do a vote. Majority wins. If it comes down to a 42 game schedule (half a
      season) or less it might be best to just wash the season as it would be very
      hard to do up an FHL Schedule. Lets evaluate when the time comes.
      Quite frankly (Like Jimmy) I am so pissed at this lockout I could care
      less!!  Having way more fun at the rink helping coach my sons rep
      Good luck NHL as you try to divide up the Billions of $$$ in revenue!
      The FHL Commish... where we play for the love of the game!!