2855[Tim's Fantasy Hockey League] Re: 2012/13 Season

  • barrie_icedogs
    Nov 16, 2012
      I am fine with either decision. I would say if and when the time comes we do a vote. Majority wins. If it comes down to a 42 game schedule (half a season) or less it might be best to just wash the season as it would be very hard to do up an FHL Schedule. Lets evaluate when the time comes. Quite frankly I am so pissed at this shit as well (lockout) I could care less!!