Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

2849Ok by me

Expand Messages
  • Jerry Woods
    Sep 22 12:01 PM
    • 0 Attachment
      I have no problem with that. We should hold off until settlement is reached. Am sure if they settle soon we can quickly submit our 9 keepers or change our decision if already submitted.

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic