2835Q-Crew and Lakers Make a Big Deal

  • Andrew Quibell
    Jul 10, 2012
      (CP) Innisfil

      Last night Q-Crew and Lakers general managers completed what can best be described as a "great hockey trade".

      Q-Crew sent Daniel Briere to the Lakers in exchange for veteran power forward Jarome Iginla.  "Briere is one of the premiere
      set up men in the FHL and we thank him for a solid season.  We welcome Jarome and I admit that my expectations are high
      as he is one of the top goal scorers in the FHL", stated a confident Quibell.

      This deal should benefit both perennial contenders Innisfil Q-Crew and the upstart Simcoe Lakers.

      In related news, it is rumoured that the following players might become available for trade:

      F-Mikael Backlund, Peter Mueller, Brad Marchand, Rich Peverley, Mattias Tedenby and PM Bouchard.

      D-Alex Goligoski and Jason Garrison.

      G-Tim Thomas and Jonathan Bernier.

      Insiders believe that draft picks are being sought for these players who would be protectable and huge benefits to most FHL teams.

      Q-Crew Owner/GM Andrew Quibell has been in contact with many teams and is currently in trade negotiations.  "We're always in the mix
      when it comes to making a deal that we believe will improve our team".

      Drop the Puck!!!