245Texts 2 u?

  • portlandtimetotalk
    Nov 20, 2009
      The Portland Public Health Division's (HHSD) Substance Abuse Prevention Program is trying to gather information from parents/parenting adults to see if they'd like to receive a substance abuse prevention-focused message sent to their phone via text on a monthly basis. (Messages would be conversation starters, tips for getting involved, informational statistics about teen substance use, and more.)

      We appreciate your feedback as it will guide us in our decision-making process about whether or not this would be a valuable tool to parents working to address teen substance use.

      Click Here for the Anonymous 3-Question Survey:
      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=G6nz3pD0Z_2b2ECri_2bOUxDiA_3d_3d
      ext_img