227Parents Serving Alcohol to Teens (PDFA "Decoder")

  • Amanda
    Feb 13, 2009
      From Partnership for a Drug Free America's development director
      (and dad), Joe Keenan:

      "Time and time again I see news stories of young people losing theirlives in horrific car accidents after leaving underage-drinking partiesat a friend's house. Just today, I read about another young teen'sdeath after he left a party and drove his car into oncoming traffic –-he was only 16. One of the parents at the party had served him and hisfriends alcohol. The loss of yet another bright future makes me sad, but the fact that a parent would willingly permitunderage drinking by serving alcohol to teens just leaves mespeechless."

      Read on...