8policy on underage drinking

  • wtlillis
    Sep 2, 2008
      When I speak to parents about this issue,
      I encourage parents to set down realistic
      policies. If you ground your 14 old daughter
      for six months for smoking, remember that
      you are also "grounding yourself". Research
      shows the teens that are most vulnerable usually
      come from two extremes - the parents who set
      rules so strict that there is an impact on bonding
      and the parents who set no guidelines at all
      and just accept that their teens will drink.
      I am interested to see what are some
      realistic policies that some parents have
      put into place.