29Underage drinking

  • wtlillis
    Oct 15, 2008
      Recently efforts have been made by presidents of
      colleges and universities to begin a debate on
      how to address the problem of underage drinking.
      I think having a debate on the topic is an excellent idea.
      The proposal for the debate is called the Amethyst Initiative.
      However, one specific idea proposed is to considerlowering the
      drinking age. I would be interested to hear what people think.
      An overwhelming number of New Jerseyans are against this specific idea. You can
      read more about this topic by visiting www.drugfreenj.org and
      checking the "News" section on their website.
      Looking forward to hearing what people think.
      Take care,
      Bill - Group Moderator
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic