! OPEN TIMESHARE WEEKS ! Luxury Suites Available all year long !!!!!

  • mfloresnj
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2003
      Hi, just joined the group! I am offering full weeks at the location
      you want during the time you want. Let me know where do you want to
      go and I will find you the top resorts in that area. Prices range
      from $650 for seven nights depending on the particular resort and
      week. Pay up top 50% less than renting directly from the resort

      Please email mfloresnj@... or mfloresnj@...

      or call (609) 553-5724 for more information