WHO from Timbacubana is going to Van Van in Toronto??

  • AƱejo Productions
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006

      Hola Casineros y Timberos.
      My name is Rick of Anejo Productions in San Francisco (LA TROPI-CAL). I'm interested in finding out who is going to the Van Van show in Toronto. I will also be there in the cold snowy weather looking for fellow Timba music enthusiasts.

      Outside of the concert in Toronto:
      What clubs do you like to dance at?
      What restaurants do you enjoy?
      Who teaches the best cuban salsa class?

      Please answer soon, we only have a week left.

      Gracias

      Rick "DJ Darkrum"
      Anejo Productions
      www.anejoprod.com