Re: problems with my tigra

  • John Turvill
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 13, 2005
      I'm a new member here, and just picked up on this thread as I have a related
      problem.

      Have just bought an MTV Tigra that developed a horrendous grinding noise in
      the engine bay on the way home! Also the speedo doesn't work and I'm
      wondering if that could be an alternator related problem? (noise was from
      that area).

      After the 25 mile journey home the car wouldn't start, and there appears to
      be no compression.

      All help appreciated apart from advice on car buying - had all that!

      Cheers

      John