Is it just me...?

  • gildy77
    Message 1 of 1036 , Mar 1, 2002
      ..or is there not as many male redheads in anime
      as there are female? There's female redheads coming
      out the woodwork (female Ranma, Lina Inverse, Asuka
      Soryu, just to name a couple). So far, as far as main,
      principal and supporting characters are concerned, these
      are the only male redheads I've seen in all the anime
      Hanmichi Sakuragi<br>Outlaw Star<br>9. Gene
      partially because of this "shortage" that I decided to
      creat my own character, based on myself, since I am a
      redhead too (I've probably mentioned that before) But
      it's also because I once wondered to myself "What if
      Ranma Saotome had a half-brother?" In any case, if you
      want to know more about this character of mine, feel
      free to email me (the address is in my profile). I'll
      be happy to send a copy of the fanfic I'm working
      burned"<br><br>P.S. If there are any other male anime redheads that I
      missed, let me know.
    • EvaReiAsuka
      Message 1036 of 1036 , Mar 9, 2002
        Ryoko has definitely got to be one of my favorite
        characters from Nadesico just because of her attitude
        towards people and towards their situation with the other
        "race." I admire her most for her courage.