Re: Happy Y2K2 Tiffany!

  • EvaReiAsuka
    Message 1 of 1036 , Jan 1, 2002
      lol that was cute ^.^ I also wanna say Happy 2002
      to Tif-chan and also to everyone in the club. I hope
      you guys have a terrific year and please stay safe. I
      hope to see some of you at OhayoCon this year which is
      less than 2 weeks away now. *hugs* Have a happy new
      year, minna-san!!
    • EvaReiAsuka
      Message 1036 of 1036 , Mar 9, 2002
        Ryoko has definitely got to be one of my favorite
        characters from Nadesico just because of her attitude
        towards people and towards their situation with the other
        "race." I admire her most for her courage.