Spriggan

  • purrsia_press
    Message 1 of 1036 , Dec 3, 2001
      I saw Spriggan the other day at a local college
      theatre. The visuals were great and the voice acting was
      good. Tiff's in it although you can barely tell it. The
      translation was okay, but the dialogue needed some major
      tweaking. They must've said "I'm not dead yet!" at least
      about 4 times in this thing. Anyway, it'll hopefully be
      on DVD soon, where it belongs!
    • EvaReiAsuka
      Message 1036 of 1036 , Mar 9, 2002
        Ryoko has definitely got to be one of my favorite
        characters from Nadesico just because of her attitude
        towards people and towards their situation with the other
        "race." I admire her most for her courage.