A note about conventions

  • voiceofasuka
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2012
      Hello out there -

      I know it's been ages since I (or anyone!) has posted a message here. Just thought I'd mention that I do have a couple of cons upcoming this year and next. Here's the current list:

      Nom-con ~ August 24-26, 2012 (Dublin, Ireland)

      Aoi Uma Con ~ Sept. 14-16, 2012 (Louisville, KY)

      Banzai con ~ Oct. 12-14, 2012 (Columbia, SC)

      FAN:dom 3.0 ~ Oct. 27-28, 2012 (Pensacola, FL)

      OhayoCon ~ Jan. 18-20, 2013 (Columbus, OH)

      AD Sabakon ~ April 20-21, 2013 (Las Vegas)

      Also, after April, I will only have 9 states left in my quest to attend a con in every state. Here's my wish list: Idaho, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Wyoming, North Dakota, Montana, Delaware, New Jersey

      I hope to see you soon!

      Tiffany =o)
    • mayor_light
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2012
        I just know that you'll hit every state in the union, Tiffer.

        Of course, I hope that you one day get invited back to the Golden State.
      • voiceofasuka
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2012
          Thanks! Me, too. Right now I only have nine states left to go!!

          ^__^

          --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, mayor_light <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > I just know that you'll hit every state in the union, Tiffer.
          >
          > Of course, I hope that you one day get invited back to the Golden State.

        • dancougar82v1
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 10, 2012
            --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, voiceofasuka <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > Thanks! Me, too. Right now I only have nine states left to go!!
            >
            > ^__^
            >
            > --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, mayor_light <no_reply@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I just know that you'll hit every state in the union, Tiffer.
            > >
            > > Of course, I hope that you one day get invited back to the Golden State.

            Out of curiousity, if invited would you come to Phoenix Comicon someday? Oh heck, or just come as a fan and regular con-goer. It's a fun con! :)
            --Dancougar82v1