Something I've been wondering about the cast of Evangelion lately...

  • kloseoffoliver
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2011
      So in a fit of nostalgia I watched every Evangelion production this week, including the original series, End, Death and Rebirth, and Rebuild and i was wondering if there are things in Tiffany's personal life and other cast member's life that remind them a lot about the show since time and time again the cast (Spike, Tiffany, Allison Kieth etc.) said how important working on that project was for them, and I heard Fly me to the moon several times this week too :p. If Tiffany could comment on this that would make me a happy panda!
    • Codename V
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2011
        I do know that Spike spends Thanksgivings with Amanda's family.

        So in a fit of nostalgia I watched every Evangelion production this week, including the original series, End, Death and Rebirth, and Rebuild and i was wondering if there are things in Tiffany's personal life and other cast member's life that remind them a lot about the show since time and time again the cast (Spike, Tiffany, Allison Kieth etc.) said how important working on that project was for them, and I heard Fly me to the moon several times this week too :p. If Tiffany could comment on this that would make me a happy panda!

      • vtr9kvictor
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31, 2011
          Well, there's LOTS of stuff.

          All the pilots married the bridge bunnies (one has since divorced).
          Tiffany really speaks German.

          Just a couple off the top of my head.