Hi Tiffany .Here update on me.

  • Robert A
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2011
      Hello Everyone . I hope that you are doing well. I've been very sick
      with a cold. I did go see my family doctor, David J. Bearss, this
      Monday. David has put me on Cefdinir to help me get over this cold. . I
      did go to What The Hell Con, but on Saturday only. I did do some
      podcast recording at the show. Here is the link: . 184th Podcast Of The
      NC Rowan County Anime Group . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Vj_QAJDDo
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Vj_QAJDDo> . Robert talks with writer
      Dan Johnson at What The Hell Con 2011. . 185th Podcast of The NC Rowan
      County Anime Group . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xx82UYhF4Q
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xx82UYhF4Q> . Robert talks with Artist
      Mike Moon of Catgirl Island at What The Hell Con 2011 . 186th Podcast Of
      NC Rowan County Anime Group . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PpRcUPHuaM
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PpRcUPHuaM> . Clip showing inside
      gaming room at What The Hell Con. . 187th Podcast The NC Rowan County
      Anime Group . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAvXGMs1KLI
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAvXGMs1KLI> . The European Medieval
      Arts of Arms at The Hell Con 2011 demo. . JR and Cameron had a very good
      time with Killer Breakfast role playing games. I saw Nathan Rider also
      at What The Hell Con. I told Nathan that we have been missing him at
      the anime meetings. . I did not get the chance to talk to anyone who was
      representing Stellar Con 35 at What The Hell Con this year. At this
      time I am not planning to go to Stellar Con 35 this year. . I told Dan
      Johnson to please let Captain Scott Gibson know that I was in full
      support of The USS Bonaventure hosting the Region One Conference at
      Stellar Con 36 next year. . I don't know the date when the live-action
      Space Battleship Yamato movie will be coming over here to the United
      States. I do know this as a fact - that voice actor Gordon Ramsey who
      did voice work for Captain Avatar and Chief Engineer Orion in Star
      Blazers passed away in 1993. . I want to take time out to say thank you
      to the staff of this year's What The Hell Con 2011. . If you'd like to
      see more pictures of What The Hell Con 2011, please visit this link: .
      /pic/list
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NCRowanCountyanime/photos/album/124685505\
      9/pic/list> . On February 15, 2011, the NC Rowan County Anime Group
      will be representing Japan at
      Diversity Day at the Rowan-Cabarrus Community College's Salisbury
      Campus. The
      event will be held on that Tuesday from 10 am - 1 pm in the Student
      Center.
      .
      February 19, 2011 meeting of the N.C.R.C.A.G. We'll be showing the anime
      series
      Gantz. It showcases the voice work of Luci Christain, Chris Ayres, Emily
      Carter-Essex, Kelly Masion, and Greg Ayres. We will be meeting in front
      of the
      Books-A-Million store inside the Salisbury Mall. The mall is located at
      1935
      Jake Alexander Blvd. W. in Salisbury, NC 28147.We will meet at
      5;00 pm and around 5:30 pm, we will be going over to a member's home to
      have our
      meeting.
      .
      On March 19, 2011, the NC Rowan County Anime Group will be showing the
      anime
      series called Initial D. We will be showing the Tokyo Pop English
      dubbed showcasing the voice work of Dave Witthenbreg, Lex Lang, and
      Steven Jay Blum.
      .
      Website information for the NC Rowan County Anime Group:
      .
      .
      If you'd like to see all the podcasts done by the NC Rowan County Anime
      Group on
      YouTube, please go to this website:
      .
      http://www.youtube.com/user/MrArtist24
      <http://www.youtube.com/user/MrArtist24>
      .
      Take care. May you have a very nice day.
      Artist Robert Clyde Allen
      Co-President NC Rowan County Anime Group