Hello Tiffany . Here was my weekend.

  • Robert A
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2010
      Hello Everyone
      .
      I hope that you are doing well on this cold day. Last Saturday, Kelly Will did an outstanding job setting up the food for the NC Rowan County Anime Group's Christmas and 8th anniversary party. Sadly, none of my video recording or pictures turned out at all. I am going to have a friend check out my video camera. Jimillia Wilson was the winner of our animation trivia contest at this year's party. Here is a list of the types of questions that were asked at this year's party.
      .
      1.Death Note: who did the animation for that anime series?
      Answer: Madhouse studio
      .
      2. Name the company that started linking the deaths in Death Note?
      Answer: Internal Police Organization
      .
      3.In Vandread : Bart Grasus did what job on the Nirvana?
      Answer: The Helmsman
      .
      4. Who did animation for the Tales of The Earthsea?
      Answer: Studio Ghiblic
      .
      5. Name the first animated studio company that Hayao Miyazaki
      worked for?
      Answer: Toei Animation studio
      .
      6. In One Piece, who is the Captain of the Straw Hat Pirates?
      Answer; Monkey D Luffy
      .
      7.In Star Blazers, who was the Deputy Captain of the Argo?
      Answer: Derek Wildstar
      .
      8.Name the cmpany that first released Wickey City on VHS here in the
      United States?
      Answer; Steamline
      .
      9.True or False: Gonzo studio worked on the animated movie called
      Lensmen?
      Answer : False
      .
      10. Name the two channels that played the Rave Master anime series on TV.
      Answer: Cartoon Network and SYFY Channel
      .
      11.True or False: Hayo Miyazaiki help co-found Studio Ghiblic?
      Answer: True
      .
      12. In the Vandread anime series, what was Hinki Tokia's rank as a citizen on the planet Taraak?
      Answer: Third class citizen
      .
      13. In the United States, what is the title of Space Battleship Yamato renamed?
      Answer :Star Blazers
      .
      14. Name the company that released One Piece on DVD uncut over here in the United States?
      Answer: Funimation
      .
      15. True or False: Steamline did the very first english dubbed of My Neighbor Totoro?
      Answer: True
      .
      16. True or False: in the anime series of Death Note, if anyone picked up a torn page from Death Note, did they see a Shinigami?
      Answer :True
      .
      I want to say thank you for coming to the party on Saturday.
      .
      January 15, 2011, the first meeting in the new year for the N.C.R.C.A.G., we'll be showing The Melody Of Oblivion. It stars the voicework of Ted Sroka, Partick Seitz, Wendy Thomas, Jennifer Sekiguchi, and Johnny Yong Bosh.
      .
      What The Hell Con: February 4-6, 2011?? Greensboro Guilford College says this date is in question at this time. We hope to have more updates very soon. The event is free and open to the public. Website information:
      http://www.guilford.edu/yachting/wthcon/
      .
      February 19, 2011 meeting of the N.C.R.C.A.G., we'll be showing the anime series Gantz. It showcases the voice work of Luci Christain, Chris Ayres, Emily Carter-Essex, Kelly Masion, and Greg Ayres.
      .
      Note: Gantz is not for little kids to be watching at all. It is a very horrific and scary horror story with a lot of death and nudity in it. We may have check the IDs of all members present to make sure that they are not under the age of 18 on this one! It shows a very dark side of humanity in this anime series.
      .
      Website information to NC Rowan County Anime Group:
      .
      http://grou ps.yahoo.com/group/NCRowanCountyanime/
      .
      If you'd like to see all the podcasts done by the NC Rowan County Anime Group on
      Youtube, please go to this website:
      .
      http://www.youtube.com/user/MrArtist24
      .
      Take care. May you have a very nice day.
      Artist Robert Clyde Allen
      Co-President NC Rowan County Anime Group