Re: A Thorny issue about anime copying

  • vtr9kvictor
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2010
      If you would like your friends to experience shows that are out of print, why not invite them over? No one seems to want to do this anymore. There is no law stating you can't bring over a bunch of friends and watch a show together, though there is a law stating you cannot charge admission.

      On another note, check those typos. Your statement was kind of hard to read.

      And even though "we are in agreement" I would like to point out something you said which I take issue with, you said "you feel that out of print anime is still protected by copyright". You are under a wrong assumption, I do not "feel" this is the case. That IS the case. Copyright law extends for several years, and just because something goes out of print does not make it public domain.