Re: my unique and interesting experience

  • mayor_light
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2010
      *Keanu Reeves woah*

      Jeremy, how did this come to be? =O
    • vtr9kvictor
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2010
        Well the explanation for that is pretty basic. I was helping them move furniture - and it was hot outside. This meant we were all was sweaty and stinky afterwards.

        The horrifying part was when she was giving me the "tour" of the bathroom she threw in an offhanded comment "and this isn't even everything, I still have more stuff." She even has Hello Kitty toilet paper.

        --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, mayor_light <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > *Keanu Reeves woah*
        >
        > Jeremy, how did this come to be? =O

      • Deus Ex
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2, 2010
          I wonder if Matt has become completely desensitized to the "cuteness" just as Americans have become desensitized to violence?

          Well the explanation for that is pretty basic. I was helping them move furniture - and it was hot outside. This meant we were all was sweaty and stinky afterwards.

          The horrifying part was when she was giving me the "tour" of the bathroom she threw in an offhanded comment "and this isn't even everything, I still have more stuff." She even has Hello Kitty toilet paper.

          --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, mayor_light <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > *Keanu Reeves woah*
          >
          > Jeremy, how did this come to be? =O

        • voiceofasuka
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 14, 2010
            Remember, Jeremy. Kitty-chan is ALWAYS watching you...
            O_O

            --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, vtr9kvictor <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > I got a story NONE OF YOU can ever eclipse in coolness. Or at least wierdness.
            >
            > I took a shower in Tiffany's Hello Kitty Bathroom today. The water was cold and refreshing, and the mouthless, emotionally empty stares of Kitty were frightening and disconcerting.

          • voiceofasuka
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 14, 2010
              I guess he has a little bit, John. But I think it's akin to how you stop smelling a sewage plant if you live next to one for long enough.
              ^___^

              --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Deus Ex" <DeusExRahXephon@...> wrote:

              > I wonder if Matt has become completely desensitized to the "cuteness" just as Americans have become desensitized to violence?

            • John Shoemaker
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 14, 2010
                Just thought you should know I just laughed out loud in a very quite room with about 30 people in it while reading this :)

                -John