The Loss of ADV as a dubbing studio

  • tahoe_turqoise
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2010
      This is no longer a current topic, but I have been away from Yahoo and anime news for a few months and I have to say, personally, that I was shocked to see a giant like ADV divided into separate corporations.

      Tiff and Matt have mentioned the name of the new company that is doing dubbing of whatever anime they can get, I have not heard of it. Can someone please tell me what the new name is?

      I wish to watch fro it and hopefully hear some of my old favorites, like Jon Daly, Hilary Haag, Nancy Novotny, Kira, Luci, Allsion Summerall (Yuri in the DP movies) and others again.

      Anyone heard if Jess Calvello is still in VA work?

      Well, enough for now. Thanks

      Crazy Otto
    • Otakuman@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2010
        Jessica is still doing dubs in the NYC area & shes in IkkiTousen Dragon
        Destiny for Media Blasters.

        Hope this helps.

        Sincerely,
        Herbie Garcia: AKA The Otakuman