ADV nostalgia - Plastic Little

  • mayor_light
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2009
      So as I was perusing the DVD aisles at my local Fry's Electronics today, I came upon a classic ADV title and an all-time favorite of mine: Plastic Little.

      Back when I first watched it, I remember Tiff's performance as Elysse Aldo Mordish really standing out because I would've never guessed it was her!

      I then realized that we didn't have an Elysse album, so I dug up my copy and capped a few screenies. Enjoy! :)

      Hope everyone is well. Despite my busy schedule (and my employer blocking access to Yahoo!), I still check in regularly.

      Yours truly,

      Edgard
    • Otakuman@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2009
        I have the DVD to PL & tsa a Clasic from the Good Ol' days of ADV.

        Tiffany as Elyssse is great & Amanda Winn Lee as Capt.Tita is awesome.

        Fun little OAV well worth it.

        See ya!

        Sincerely,
        Herbie Garcia: AKA The Otakuman
        Webmaster: The Lisa Ortiz Shrine
        http://community.webtv.net/Otakuman/TheOtakumansLisa
      • John Shoemaker
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 7, 2009
          I've been looking for a classic, Steel Angel Kurumi...the used copies cost more than they did new when it was first released. :\

          -John

          I have the DVD to PL & tsa a Clasic from the Good Ol' days of ADV.

          Tiffany as Elyssse is great & Amanda Winn Lee as Capt.Tita is awesome.

          Fun little OAV well worth it.

          See ya!

          Sincerely,
          Herbie Garcia: AKA The Otakuman
          Webmaster: The Lisa Ortiz Shrine
          http://community.webtv.net/Otakuman/TheOtakumansLisa

          Reply to sender | Reply to groupMessages in this topic (2)

          [The entire original message is not included]=

        • tahoe_turqoise
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 15 5:52 PM
            At the risk of "piracy". but since Steel angel Kurumi is no longer avail. It is not really a copyright issue, I have series 1 and 2 and can copy them for you. Only if you DON'T dopy them or sell them for profit!

            This is a gray area and I await input from others before I go further.

            Crazy Otto

            --- In tiffanygrantfanclub@yahoogroups.com, John Shoemaker <DeusExRahXephon@...> wrote:

            > I've been looking for a classic, Steel Angel Kurumi...the used copies cost more than they did new when it was first released. :\
            >
            > -John

          • Kevin
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 15 8:57 PM
              If It were me, I wouldn't do it. Doesn't matter if you are not selling it, you are still making an illegal copy of it. It's still illegal distribution. ADV/Section 23 may not have the rights to it, but ti doesn't mean that they have expired for the originator of series. just my two cents.