[Tiffany Grant Fanclub] Re: ADV: The Fate of Destruction is also the Joy of Rebirth

  • voiceofasuka
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2009
      There sure was, Chuck. You seem to be catching on ^_~
      TG

    • frumious99
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2009
        we recorded a podcast where we discuss the ADV transition to Section 23, for over an hour; other news blogs devoted like 5 minutes to this, but I actually look at the bigger picture and talk about "how we got to this point" by trying to cover the whole story from the creation of ADV, through the 1990's, then explaining how the bubble burst of 2006 happened, Sojitz, etc.

        http://www.isugoi.com/isugoi-podcast-episode-19/

        Ultimately I conclude that the shift to "Section 23" was a step in the right direction which we should treat with cautious optimism, despite what the doomsayers think (whose knee-jerk reaction was to think this was another Geneon-esque collapse)

        --V

        "I'm pleased to meet you and I hope you guessed my name, but what's puzzling you, is the nature of my game"